Cilantro Lime Vinaigrette
This Cilantro Lime Vinaigrette is fresh and flavorful and comes together in just 5 minutes. It’s a healthy salad dressing that you’ll make time and time again!
This Cilantro Lime Vinaigrette Recipe is made with fresh cilantro, lime juice, olive oil, apple cider vinegar and a wee bit of pure maple syrup. It has a delicious fresh flavor that will make any bowl of mixed greens completely addicting! And yes, I will also use this cilantro lime dressing like a dip to baptize carrot and celery sticks with.
I am one of those people who loves cilantro. I love Mexican food and I love cilantro added to Asian inspired salads. But, if you’re not fond of cilantro, then either add a little less cilantro to the blender or add a little jalapeno to mask the flavor. Jalapeno is a nice addition. So is garlic. But when I’m making this Cilantro Lime Vinaigrette just for myself I like to keep things simple and on the mellow side. Another great thing about this Cilantro Lime Vinaigrette is it also doubles as a really tasty chicken marinade. And as we’re heading into both salad and grillin weather – this cilantro lime dressing will come in handy for you during the warm summer months.
CILANTRO LIME DRESSING RECIPE
This healthy salad dressing calls for only 5 ingredients!
- Apple cider vinegar
- Limes (for juicing and zesting)
- Pure maple syrup (or honey)
- Fresh organic cilantro
- Light olive oil
HOW TO MAKE CILANTRO LIME DRESSING
- Juice and zest the limes
- Chop the cilantro
- Place all ingredients in an air-tight container and shake well (you can also whisk ingredients in a bowl with a wire whisk or add everything to a blender and blend).
- Season with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
I make this Cilantro Lime Vinaigrette often because it’s an easy recipe for healthy salad dressing and because it tastes great!
HEALTHY SALAD DRESSING RECIPES YOU’LL LOVE
- Lime Vinaigrette
- Avocado Oil Salad Dressing
- Cleansing Lemon Herb Vinaigrette
- Lemon Basil Vinaigrette
- Lemon Mustard Vinaigrette
- Avocado Citrus Vinaigrette
- Italian Salad Dressing
- 3-1/2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1-1/2 teaspoon grated lime zest
- 2-3 tablespoons fresh squeezed lime juice
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup (or honey)
- 1/3 cup cilantro leaves (finely chopped if not using a blender - see directions below)
- 2/3 cup light olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Place all ingredients in an air-tight container and shake well, or whisk ingredients in a bowl with a wire whisk. You can also add all of the ingredients to a blender and blend well.