Lemon Mustard Vinaigrette
This Lemon Mustard Vinaigrette is a delicious light homemade salad dressing that comes together in a pinch. If you love all things lemon like my family does, this lemon vinaigrette recipe will be your go-to dressing for your favorite salads.
Lemon vinaigrette has a delicious perky flavor that goes well with just about any salad you’ll want to serve it with.
I love a good homemade salad dressing, and I’m a firm believer that if you have a few good homemade salad dressing recipes that are easy to make, you’re more likely eat more salads. This homemade vinaigrette recipe is one of my favorites!! I know – I say that about each of my vinaigrette recipes, but this one is really good!
Lemon Vinaigrette Recipe
This lemon mustard vinaigrette is made with simple ingredients that you’ll likely have on hand. Extra-virgin olive oil, fresh lemon juice, Dijon mustard, minced garlic and some dried oregano and basil leaves. The mustard emulsifies with the olive oil, giving this dressing a slightly creamy texture to it.
- Lemon juice. It’s a main flavor in this dressing.
- Apple cider vinegar. Adds tanginess and nutritional benefits to this dressing.
- Dijon mustard. A little Dijon mustard adds flavor and helps to emulsify the dressing which makes it a little creamy.
- Honey. This adds a wee bit of sweetness to the dressing. You can use pure maple syrup if you prefer.
- Garlic. Adds a lot of flavor.
- Seasoning . We use dried basil and oregano for a delicious pop of flavor.
- Extra virgin olive oil. We use extra-virgin olive oil, but you can use avocado oil if you prefer.
Find printable recipe with the measurements below.
How to Make Lemon Vinaigrette Dressing
This easy salad dressing recipe comes together in a pinch and it can last in the refrigerator for up to a week.
- Measure Ingredients. Add all of the ingredients to a mason jar.
- Mix Ingredients. Seal the lid tightly and give a good shake. You can also add the ingredients to a blender and blend until creamy. Or simply whisk all of the ingredients together in a bowl.
- Season. Season with salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste.
- Storage. Store in an air-tight container or mason jar in the refrigerator.
Looking for more homemade vinaigrette dressings to make?
- Sun Dried Tomato Vinaigrette
- Balsamic Vinaigrette
- Ginger Salad Dressing
- Greek Salad Dressing
- Honey Lime Dressing
- Caesar Salad Dressing
- Simple Lime Vinaigrette
- Lemon Basil Vinaigrette
- Avocado Oil Salad Dressing.
- Healthy Citrus Vinaigrette
- Cleansing Lemon Herb Vinaigrette
- 1-1/2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons honey or pure maple syrup
- 2 small cloves garlic, finely minced
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 3/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- ½ teaspoons kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Add all of the ingredients (except the salt and pepper) to a mason jar.
- Seal the lid tightly and give a good shake.
- Season with salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste.
You can also add the ingredients to a blender and blend until creamy. Or simply whisk all of the ingredients together in a bowl.