Hydrating Lemon Cucumber Ice Cubes
Give your immune system a boost with these Hydrating Lemon Cucumber Ice Cubes (flavor ice) by adding them to water to create spa-like cucumber lemon water (also called cucumber detox water and ice flavored water).
You can enjoy cucumber and lemon water all day long just by adding these flavor ice cubes to a tall glass of water. Lemon cucumber combo is widely used in spas across the world for a reason. The combination of these two ingredients is loaded with nutritional, detoxifying and hydrating benefits and provides you with a refreshing detox water for weight loss.
Cucumber Lemon Flavor Ice Recipe
Cucumber and lemon water is refreshing and hydrating. Drinking lemon and cucumber water everyday is a healthy habit to form. Adding these lemon cucumber flavor ice cubes to your daily wellness plan will help you stay hydrated. Here’s what you’ll need to make them:
- Cucumbers (preferably organic)
- Lemons (preferably organic)
- Purified water
- Ice cube trays (I got mine at Target)
How to Make Cucumber Lemon Flavor Ice
You’ll love the convenience of making ice flavored water with these cucumber lemon ice cubes, because they make it so easy to incorporate cucumber lemon water (also called cucumber detox water) to your daily wellness and diet plans.
- Add cucumbers and lemon juice to blender or food processor and blend until smooth
- Add just enough water to blend for desired consistency
- Distribute evenly in ice cube tray
- Place in freezer and freeze for 4-6 hours (overnight is best)
Is Cucumber a Vegetable
Cucumbers belong to the gourd family and come in several varieties. Many people think of cucumbers as a vegetable, however, botanically speaking – they are classified as a fruit. Cucumbers grow from flowers and they contain seeds, and these seeds can be used to plant and cultivate more cucumbers (which is what makes cucumber a fruit and not a vegetable).
Do Cucumbers Have Carbs
Cucumbers are naturally low in calories, carbs and fat. About one cup of cucumbers contains about 4 grams of carbs.
Lemon and Cucumber Water Benefits
Cucumber for weight loss!
- Cucumber is made up of about 90 percent water, which helps keep the body hydrated.
- Greater water consumption correlates with weight loss.
- Since cucumbers are low in calories, carbs, and fat and high in fiber, they make a smart addition to any weight loss plan.
- Cucumber is also rich with fiber and the seeds act as diuretic that help pass urine and flush out excess waste and toxins. Drinking cucumber detox water is an easy way to take advantage of cucumber’s detoxification benefits.
- A diet rich in cucumber will promote a clean gut, a healthy digestive system and weight loss.
- Lemons, being rich with vitamin C and fiber, may support digestive health and promote weight loss.
- Drinking ice flavored water with these cucumber lemon ice cubes have significantly fewer calories than sodas and other sweetened drinks.
Cucumber for Skin
Cucumber is packed with a bevy of vitamins and minerals, making it for a healthy addition to your daily wellness plan.
- It provides anti-inflammatory properties which can help soothe the skin and give it a healthy rejuvenated glow.
- It’s an excellent source of silica, and silica is a key ingredient in collagen creation, which promotes healthy skin, hair and nails. Silica is a trace mineral essential to our bones strength and density. (1)
Besides adding these cucumber lemon ice cubes to your drinking water, rub them on your face in the morning to reduce puffiness. Just be sure to keep away from your eyes, as there is acidic lemon in them.
Ice Flavored Water Benefits
There’s nothing more refreshing than drinking a chilled glass of fruit infused water. Besides adding freshness and flavor to water, water infused with fruit, vegetables and herbs provides a host of nutritional benefits. (2)
- Helps us to stay hydrated
- Promotes healthy skin and hair
- Supports cardiovascular health
- Promotes healthy blood pressure
- Antioxidant rich
- Liver cleanse
- Promotes weight loss
- Provides anti-inflammatory properties
- Acts as a natural diuretic
Adding fresh fruits, vegetables and herbs to water not only adds nutritional benefits, but it helps to eliminate waste and toxins from our bodies. It also promotes weight loss and it makes water taste refreshing so we’ll likely want to drink more of it. Blending these fresh fruits, vegetables and herbs to make fruit flavored ice cubes makes it easy and convenient for you to have your favorite spa fruit infused ice flavored water water at home anytime!
More Flavored Ice Cubes
- Mango Nectar Juice Cubes
- Pomegranate Elderberry Ice Cubes
- Immune-Boosting Whole Lemon Ice Cubes
- Cold Fighting Citrus Ice Cubes
- Anti-Inflammatory Ginger Ice Cubes
- Summer Peach Ice Cubes
- Immune Boosting Flavored Ice Cubes
- Antioxidant Rich Blueberry Ice Cubes
- Summer Berry Ice Cubes
Hydrating Lemon Cucumber Ice Cubes
Make spa-like cucumber lemon water (also called cucumber detox water and ice flavored water) by adding these Hydrating Lemon Cucumber Ice Cubes (flavor ice) to your water daily for the added nutritional, hydrating and weight-loss benefits.
- 3 medium organic cucumbers, peeled, seeded and chopped
- 2 lemons, juiced
- 1/4 cup purified water
- Add the chopped cucumbers and lemon juice to a food processor or blender and blend until smooth.
- Add the water to help blend for desired consistency.
- Distribute evenly into into ice cube tray.
- Place in the freezer and freeze for 4-6 hours or overnight.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 6Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 1mgCarbohydrates: 2gFiber: 0gSugar: 1gProtein: 0g
theharvestkitchen.com attempts to provide accurate information, however, this nutritional information is provided as a courtesy and is an estimate only. The nutritional information provided comes from online sources and calculations.