Strawberry Coconut Milk Popsicles
Light, bright and bursting with fresh flavor, these Strawberry Coconut Milk Popsicles make the ultimate warm weather treat!
These coconut milk popsicles are cool, refreshing, and they’re rich and decadent in an elegant sort of way.
Made with coconut milk and frozen strawberries, these healthy popsicles are dipped in dark chocolate and rolled in toasted pistachio nuts. If you’re not a fan of pistachio nuts, then feel free to sub in your favorite nut (hazelnuts, almonds, etc). Or forego the chocolate and nuts altogether and just enjoy the simple pop of flavor of an unadorned strawberry. These homemade strawberry popsicles are perfect on their own, but when they are decorated, they will remind you of chocolate dipped strawberries. And who doesn’t love a plump and juicy chocolate dipped strawberry now and then!
If you’re looking for homemade popsicle recipes to make this summer, you”ll want to add this one to the top of your short list.. They taste like summer on a stick. And since they’re made with frozen strawberries and not fresh, we can indulge ourselves all year long!
No popsicle maker, no problem. To make these Strawberry Coconut Milk Popsicles, just use small Dixie paper cups and wooden sticks, then peel away the paper and dip in chocolate and roll in nuts. It’s all good – they taste the same either way!!
More Frozen Dessert Recipes
- Frozen Chocolate Covered Bananas
- Lime Popsicles
- Almond Milk Popsicles
- Peach Melba Frozen Yogurt Bites
- Coconut Water Fruit Popsicles
- Lemon Ginger Popsicles
- Pineapple Paletas
- Basil Berry Granita
- 2-1/2 cups frozen organic strawberries (I use Earthbound Farm frozen berries)
- 1 13-ounce can full fat organic coconut milk
- 2-3 tablespoons brown rice syrup, (honey or maple syrup will work also), optional
- 1/4 cup plain Greek yogurt (coconut yogurt works also)
- 1 cup toasted pistachios (finely ground in a food processor) for rolling in after popsicles are dipped in chocolate
- 12 ounces dark chocolate (use a good dark chocolate)
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
For the Strawberry Coconut Milk Popsicles
- Mix all ingredients in a blender and carefully pour into popsicle molds.
- Freeze for 3-4 hours or until completely frozen.
- To remove the popsicles from the molds, run the plastic part of the mold under hot water for a few seconds.
For the Chocolate Sauce
- Combine the chocolate and coconut oil in a saucepan over medium-low heat. Stir frequently to keep from scorching. When the chocolate has completely melted, remove from heat and set asid.
- Cool the chocolate completely before using.
- Dip each popsicle in the melted chocolate then dip in the ground nuts. Place in a freezer bag and return to the freezer.