Baked Zucchini Chips
These Baked Zucchini Chips are downright addicting! I love everything about this easy baked zucchini recipe! It’s quick and easy to make and it makes a great healthy snack or tasty side dish and it’s also one of my favorite vegetarian appetizers to serve.
Everyone will love these crispy oven Baked Zucchini Chips. This recipe is a lightened up version of the popular breadcrumb-coated deep-fried version that many restaurants serve. These zucchini chips couldn’t be easier to make!
Whether you’re looking for a healthy snack, side dish or a vegetarian appetizer recipe , these Baked Zucchini Chips are best right out of the oven and served with this Classic Marinara Sauce for dipping. They’re also pretty incredible dipped in this Greek Yogurt Ranch Dip.
We use Parmesan cheese for this recipe, but you could easily replace it with Jack cheese or Cheddar.
- Parmesan cheese
- Fresh parsley or basil
How to Make Baked Zucchini Chips
These Baked Zucchini Chips come together in about 15-20 minutes start-to-finish.
- Prepare Baking Sheet. Preheat and line baking sheet with parchment paper
- Slice Zucchini. Cut zucchini into fairly thin slices and arrange on prepared baking sheet in single layer.
- Sprinkle Parmesan. Sprinkle zucchini rounds with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake. Place baking sheet in oven and bake until Parmesan turns a light golden brown then turn and sprinkle Parmesan cheese on the other side and bake for another few minutes until Parmesan turns light golden.
- Serve. Remove zucchini rounds from baking sheet. Serve warm with marinara sauce.
More Vegetarian Appetizers You’ll Love
More Delicious Recipes Using Zucchini
If you love these this Baked Zucchini Chips recipe, you might also like to try these other zucchini recipes.
- Sauteed Zucchini
- Pesto Zucchini Noodles with Chicken
- Caldo de Pollo
- Oven Roasted Vegetables
- Vegan Tortilla Soup
- Spanish Frittata
- Summer Squash Soup
- 2 medium-sized zucchini, sliced in 1/4 inch pieces
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, finely grated
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil or parsley, finely chopped
- Extra Parmesan cheese for dusting
- Place oven rack in center position of oven. Preheat to 425°F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper (or you can use foil).
- Rinse and pat dry zucchini.
- Cut into slices not larger than 1/4 inch thick
- Arrange zucchini rounds on prepared baking sheet.
- Sprinkle Parmesan cheese on each piece of zucchini.,
- Bake for 10 minutes or until Parmesan cheese is turning golden, then using a spatula, turn the zucchini rounds over and sprinkle Parmesan cheese over the tops. Bake another 10-15 minutes or until Parmesan turns a light golden brown.
- Using a spatula, remove the zucchini rounds from the baking sheet and place on a cooling rack or plate to cool.
- Place the baked zucchini on a serving dish and lightly dust with Parmesan cheese and finely chopped parsley.
- Serve warm with Classic Marinara Sauce
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 75Total Fat: 4gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 12mgSodium: 252mgCarbohydrates: 5gFiber: 1gSugar: 2gProtein: 5g
theharvestkitchen.com attempts to provide accurate information, however, this nutritional information is provided as a courtesy and is an estimate only. The nutritional information provided comes from online sources and calculations.