Baked Parmesan Zucchini Rounds
These Baked Parmesan Zucchini Rounds are downright addicting! Make a batch to serve as an appetizer for your next get-together with friends and watch them disappear!
BAKED PARMESAN ZUCCHINI
Everyone will love these crispy low carb zucchini chips. This recipe is a lightened up version of the popular breadcrumb-coated deep-fried zucchini that many restaurants serve. These zucchini chips couldn’t be easier to make!
BAKED ZUCCHINI RECIPE (What you’ll need)
- Parmesan cheese
- Fresh parsley or basil
HOW TO MAKE PARMESAN ZUCCHINI CHIPS
- Preheat and line baking sheet with parchment paper
- Cut zucchini into slices
- Arrange zucchini rounds on prepared baking sheet
- Sprinkle zucchini rounds with Parmesan cheese on both sides of the zucchini
- Bake until Parmesan turns a light golden brown
- Remove zucchini rounds from baking sheet
- Serve warm with marinara sauce
Follow THE HARVEST KITCHEN on Pinterest for more great recipes!
These zucchini chips are delicious on their own, but I think they’re best when served with this Classic Marinara Sauce for dipping. They’re also pretty incredible dipped in this Skinny Greek Yogurt Ranch Dip.
- 2 medium-sized zucchini, sliced in 1/4 inch pieces
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, finely grated
- 2 tablespoons parsley, finely chopped
- Extra Parmesan cheese for dusting
- Place oven rack in center position of oven. Preheat to 425°F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper (or you can use foil).
- Rinse and pat dry zucchini.
- Cut into slices not larger than 1/4 inch thick
- Arrange zucchini rounds on prepared baking sheet.
- Sprinkle Parmesan cheese on each piece of zucchini.,
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, or until Parmesan turns a light golden brown.
- Using a spatula, remove the zucchini rounds from the baking sheet and place on a cooling rack or plate to cool.
- Place the baked zucchini on a serving dish and lightly dust with Parmesan cheese and finely chopped parsley.
- Serve warm with Classic Marinara Sauce