Almond Butter Banana Cookies
These Almond Butter Banana Cookies are made with almond butter, bananas and dates and absolutely no flour at all.
Friends, you are going to LOVE these gluten free cookies! They’re quick and easy to make and clean up is a breeze.
I’m not big on sweets, but I really love baking snacks like this because I can eat all I want without an ounce of guilt. These Almond Butter Banana Cookies are light and fluffy, and you won’t be able to eat just one!!!
EASY DESSERT RECIPES
- Gluten Free Almond Butter Cookies
- Raw Banana Donut Holes
- Gluten Free Oatmeal Cookies
- Trail Mix Energy Bites
- Raw Brownie Bites
- 4 medjool dates
- 2 large ripe bananas
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 1 free-range egg
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 cup finely chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Place the dates in a food process and pulse until finely chopped.
- Add the bananas, almond butter, egg, vanilla extract, spices and baking soda and process until smooth.
- Turn the machine off and fold in the chopped pecans.
- Use a medium cookie scoop and scoop the batter onto a parchment paper or Silpat lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown on the bottom
- Cool on a wire rack.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 145Total Fat: 10gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 8gCholesterol: 16mgSodium: 60mgCarbohydrates: 14gFiber: 3gSugar: 9gProtein: 4g
theharvestkitchen.com attempts to provide accurate information, however, this nutritional information is provided as a courtesy and is an estimate only. The nutritional information provided comes from online sources and calculations.