Gluten Free Banana Muffins
This Gluten Free Banana Muffins recipe is made with coconut flour, almond butter, bananas, eggs and a little coconut oil. They turn out light and airy and they’re loaded with delicious banana flavor. This banana bread muffins recipe comes together in a pinch!
To make this Banana Bread Muffins recipe we take a few simple ingredients, toss them in a blender then bake them for about 20 minutes.
Gluten Free Banana Muffins Recipe
- Eggs – Free-range brown eggs
- Bananas – Use ripe organic bananas (about 2-1/2 cups mashed). The riper the bananas, the sweeter and more flavorful the muffins will be.
- Nut butter – We use almond butter for these muffins, but you can use peanut butter if you prefer (creamy or crunchy)
- Oil – We use melted coconut oil for these muffins – but you could use another oil if you prefer (canola, sunflower, etc)
- Flour – These muffins are made with coconut flour, which keeps the muffins light and airy
- Baking soda, baking powder – Baking soda helps muffins rise and powder keeps them light and airy
- Pure vanilla extract – Vanilla extract adds a delicious flavor to the muffins
How to Make Banana Bread Muffins
This banana bread muffins recipe is so easy to make. You just toss everything in a blender and blend together. If you don’t have a blender, then add everything to a mixing bowl and whisk together.
- Preheat oven – Before you blend your ingredients together, line your muffin tin with liners and pre-heat oven to 350 degrees
- Blend wet ingredients – Combine the bananas, eggs, almond butter, pure vanilla extract and coconut oil in a blender or food processor
- Blend dry ingredients – Add the coconut flour, baking soda, baking powder and sea salt and blend well
- Prepare muffin tin – Using an ice cream scoop, spoon the batter into a cupcake pan prepared with paper cupcake cups
- Bake – Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center of a cupcake comes out clean
- Enjoy – Cool on wire cooling rack and enjoy.
If you want variety….go with peanut butter in lieu of almond butter and add a few chocolate chips to the mix. These muffins are to-die-for straight from the oven, but will keep for a couple of days…if they stick around that long.
Looking For More Easy Gluten Free Recipes
- Gluten Free Brownies
- Gluten Free Magic Cookie Bars
- Gluten Free Lemon Blueberry Muffins
- Gluten Free Pumpkin Bread
- Gluten Free Trail Mix Cookies
Gluten Free Banana Muffins
These light and fluffy Gluten Free Banana Muffins are made with bananas, almond butter and coconut flour.
- 4 free-range brown eggs
- 4 organic bananas (about 2-1/2 cups mashed)
- 1/2 cup almond butter (creamy or crunchy)
- 4 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1-1/2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- pinch of sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- In a blender or food processor, combine the bananas, eggs, almond butter, coconut oil.
- Add the coconut flour, baking soda, baking powder, vanilla and sea salt and blend well.
- Using an ice cream scoop, spoon the batter into a cupcake pan prepared with paper cupcake cups.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center of a cupcake comes out clean.
- Cool on wire cooling rack.
I must admit, I do love me a banana muffin. I love them even more though know since you made them without sugar! That makes me feel even better about them!