Gluten Free Pumpkin Bread
This Gluten Free Pumpkin Bread is an easy pumpkin bread recipe made with canned pumpkin, almond flour and coconut flour and pure maple syrup. It has a delicious nutty streusel and it totally screams of fall!
This is hands-down the best pumpkin bread I’ve ever had. It’s super soft and it has a wonderful cozy fall flavor.
Homemade pumpkin bread is a fall favorite! And this easy pumpkin bread recipe comes together in a pinch so you can make it as often as you like! You’ll love how incredible your house smells while it bakes in the oven!
PUMPKIN BREAD RECIPE
- Almond flour
- Coconut flour
- Ground cinnamon
- Pumpkin pie spice
- Canned pumpkin
- Pure maple syrup
- Coconut oil
- Free-range brown eggs
- Almond milk
- Pure vanilla extract
- Toasted walnuts, chopped
- Coconut sugar
HOW TO MAKE PUMPKIN BREAD
- Be sure to use 100% pure pumpkin also known as pumpkin puree (don’t use pumpkin pie mix)
- In a medium size bowl whisk together the flours and spices
- In a separate bowl blend together the wet ingredients (pumpkin, eggs, etc)
- Using a spatula fold in the flour mixture into the wet ingredients
- Spread half of the batter over the bottom of a greased (with coconut oil) loaf pan
- Spread a layer of the walnut-cinnamon streusel mixture over the batter
- Spread the remaining batter over the top of the streusel layer
- Using a butter knife, zigzag back and forth through the batter to get swirl the streusel layer through the batter
- Bake for 45-50 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Let the bread cool in the pan for 5 to 10 minutes before carefully removing it from the pan
- Let the pumpkin bread cool completely before slicing
The streusel in the healthy pumpkin bread might remind you a wee bit of Sock-it-to-me cake (which is one of my favorite coffee-cakes). The walnut cinnamon swirl is made with chopped walnuts (lightly toasted), cinnamon, pure maple syrup and a wee bit of coconut sugar. It’s so good!!
HEALTHY DESSERT RECIPES
- Gluten Free Brownies
- Gluten Free Pumpkin Bread
- Dairy Free Pumpkin Pudding
- Healthy Caramel Apples
- Gluten Free Magic Cookie Bars
- 1-1/4 cups almond flour
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon aluminum-free baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 3/4 cup pumpkin
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 4 free-range brown eggs
- 2 tablespoons almond milk
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
FOR THE STREUSEL
- 1 cup lightly toasted walnuts, chopped
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons coconut sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
FOR THE BREAD
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Lightly grease a loaf pan with coconut oil.
- Combine all of the dry ingredients in a bowl
- Combine all of the wet ingredients in a bowl.
- Using a rubber spatula, fold the flour mixture into the wet mixture until combined.
- Spread half of the batter over the bottom of the prepared loaf pan.
- Layer the walnut-cinnamon mixture evenly over the batter. Top the streusel with the remaining batter.
- Using a small rubber spatula or butter knife, zigzag back and forth through the batter.
- Place the loaf pan in the oven and bake for 40 to 50 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and cool on a wire each for about 5 minutes before removing from the loaf pan.
FOR THE STREUSEL
- Mix all of the ingredients in a small bowl.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 572Total Fat: 46gSaturated Fat: 9gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 34gCholesterol: 23mgSodium: 322mgCarbohydrates: 31gFiber: 9gSugar: 16gProtein: 16g
theharvestkitchen.com attempts to provide accurate information, however, this nutritional information is provided as a courtesy and is an estimate only. The nutritional information provided comes from online sources and calculations.