Cranberry Baked Brie
If you’re looking for a festive appetizer to serve, this Cranberry Baked Brie is sure to be a hit! It’s quick and easy to make and besides being pretty, it’s completely addicting!
As far as appetizers go, this Cranberry Baked Brie is one of my favorite Christmas appetizers to make. It’s festive, delicious and everyone in my family loves it!! And as a bonus, it’s super easy to make! A little drizzle of pure maple syrup, fresh cranberries, orange zest and thyme. Doesn’t get much easier than that!
BAKED BRIE RECIPE
- 8 ounce brie cheese round
- Pure maple syrup
- Fresh cranberries
- Thyme leaves (I use fresh)
- Orange zest
HOW TO MAKE BAKED BRIE
- Preheat oven
- Place brie round on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper
- Pour the maple syrup over the top of the cheese
- Add cranberries and sprinkle with thyme and orange zest
- Bake in oven
- Remove from oven
- Serve immediately with crackers or pieces of baguette
You’ll want to add this easy baked brie to your holiday season event planning. It is sure to be a hit!
MORE EASY APPETIZER RECIPES YOU’LL LOVE
- Chicken Chimichurri Cocktail Meatballs
- Boursin Deviled Eggs
- Homemade Guacamole
- Homemade Bar Nuts
- Baked Parmesan Zucchini Rounds
Published 12.2018 – updated 8.2020
- 8 ounces brie cheese round
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1/4 cup fresh cranberries, chopped
- 2 teaspoons fresh thyme leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon orange zest
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Place brie round on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Pour the maple syrup over the top of the cheese.
- Add cranberries and sprinkle with thyme and orange zest.
- Place in oven, and bake 20-25 minutes, until brie is soft when cut.
- Remove from oven, and carefully transfer to a serving plate.
- Serve immediately with crackers or pieces of baguette.