Skinny Greek Yogurt Ranch Dip
This Skinny Greek Yogurt Ranch Dip is low in both calories and fat, but it’s very big on flavor. It’s the perfect dip to serve with an assortment of your favorite fresh vegetables.
Dips are my weakness! Especially this one! This homemade ranch dip is quick and easy to make, and it has that rich bold ranch flavor that everyone loves. Serve it with a big bowl of your favorite fresh veggies for healthy snacking.
GREEK YOGURT RANCH DIP RECIPE
The added dill in this healthy ranch dip adds a lot of flavor, and the lemon juice adds a little freshness and tang to things. This ranch dip mix is tastier and healthier than the usual store-bought packet version.
- Olive oil mayonnaise
- Greek yogurt
- Dried herbs (dill, parsley and chives)
- Onion and garlic powders
- Salt and pepper
- Lemon juice
HOW TO MAKE RANCH DIP
This homemade ranch dip comes together in a pinch. It’ll keep in your refrigerator for up to a week, but it likely won’t last past a day.
- Whisk: Add mayonnaise, and Greek yogurt to a bowl and whisk to combine well.
- Add seasoning. Whisk in the dill, parsley, chives and onion and garlic powders to combine.
- Pour in the lemon juice and salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste.
- Refrigerate: The dip tastes best if it can chill in the refrigerator for about an hour for the flavors to blend.
- Serve: Present this Skinny Greek Yogurt Ranch Dip with a beautiful assortment of fresh organic vegetables.
Healthy snacking can be habit forming if you plan ahead. Chips and dip used to be my weakness. But if I make up a batch of this homemade ranch dip and cut myself up a bunch of vegetables to go with it, then I’m on track with healthier snacking habits and adding more veggies into my diet.
Rather than arranging the vegetables on a platter, for this ranch veggie dip you can arrange them in a medium size bowl and toss in a few ice cubes to keep them crisp and cold. It makes a really pretty presentation!
MORE EASY DIP RECIPES YOU’LL LOVE
Originally published 4.2017 – updated 8.2020
- 1/4 cup olive oil mayonnaise
- 3/4 cup Greek yogurt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon dried chives
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon sea salt
- juice from 1/2 lemon
- In a bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, Greek yogurt, herbs, spices and lemon juice.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving. It's best if refrigerated for several hours for the flavors to blend.