Boursin Deviled EggsYum
These Boursin Deviled Eggs are a perfect addition to any holiday feast you may be planning this season. They also make for nice finger-food to serve at a party. These cheesy deviled eggs are made with Boursin Cheese and instead of dusting the tops with bread crumbs or paprika – I use crushed multi-seed crackers. So you’ve got your cheese and crackers and deviled eggs all in one!
These simple deviled eggs are quick and easy to make (they only take about 30 minutes), but let the egg mixture sit in the fridge for a good 30-60 minutes before piping into the egg whites so the flavors have a chance to really blend well and give the eggs their character.
These will be a huge hit at any gathering you serve them at. Set a plate of them down in front of your guests, and watch them disappear!
As an FYI – I always buy and cook with free-range brown hen eggs because I think they have a nicer, more mellow flavor. And besides the flavor tasting better – I always support free-range/cage-free.
Here are a few more recipes that are great cheesy appetizers to serve at parties.
These super cute Potato Bites are always a hit!
This Bruschetta Alfredo is good and garlicky, and OMG – completely addicting!!
These fun Macaroni and Cheese Muffins speak for themselves. Who doesn’t love mac and cheese!
This Queso Dip has travelled with me to many a party and potluck and it is always the star of the show! Guys especially love it (game day food)!
Boursin Deviled Eggs
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 12 large free-range brown hard-boiled eggs
- 1 cup Garlic and Fine Herbs Boursin Cheese
- 1/3 cup plain low-fat Greek yogurt (you can use creme fraiche, sour cream or mayonnaise)
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 3-4 tablespoons ground crackers of choice for topping
- Crush a few of your favorite crackers and set aside.
- Cut the hard-boiled eggs in half lengthwise and remove the yolks.
- Add the yolks, Boursin Cheese, Greek yogurt to a bowl and blend until creamy. Season with a little salt.
- Fill the egg whites with the egg-cheese mixture.
- Sprinkle the tops of the eggs with crushed crackers.